Wednesday, March 30, 2016

LEGO will be debuting their first-ever Disney character collection of Minifigures in May. Eighteen new Minifigures will soon be available for purchase at a variety of retailers including World of Disney and The LEGO Store here at Disney Springs with a suggested retail price of $3.99 each.


  1. As nice blog,but you could have made this blog
    more cool if you could configure the language changer pluigin but all the same you have done a good job write my essay

  2. This is a beautiful set of figures.. :) You have a nice blog, I am happy I stumbled upon it :D

    My blog:
    Fifth Dimension

  3. Hello,my new friend,this blog gives me a lot surprise and I like it very much.If you are interested in the game, you can come to my site RS 2007 Gold

  4. Minifigures which you are making and snapping towards this post. Thank you for the sharing.

    Buy clothes drying stand online | Cloth drying stand online| Buy Laundry Bag Online


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...